Protection – Support – Freedom
- Bring awareness to young ladies in junior high and high school.
- Educate the youth and their parents on the deceptions of the sex industry and how to avoid the traps.
- Offer counseling and support to the young ladies who may be prime targets for sex trafficking.
- Teach these ladies the truth about who they are and who they were created to be.
- Come alongside the women who are seeking freedom from their addiction to watching porn.
- Through the process of discipleship, teach these women ways to safeguard their hearts, mind, time, and entertainment choices, while guiding them on the path towards freedom and peace of mind.
- Provide a safe place for accountability and new friendships.
- Provide a safe haven for the ladies who are seeking a way out of the porn industry.
- Offer a transitional home for these ladies with food, new clothes, shoes, underwear, and any items deemed necessary to begin a new journey.
- With the help of trained and licensed therapists, administer consistent counseling sessions, and partner with local health centers to offer medical care for the ladies.
- Conduct classes that will teach these women interview skills, financial management, exercise and nutrition lessons, personal grooming techniques, dating/marriage advice, and guidance on raising children.
- Partner with compassionate business owners who will be willing to give these ladies a fresh start with new careers.
Loneliness is a trigger that drives ladies to watch porn, and Valentine’s Day season can be a very painful and lonely time for many women. It was pressed on our hearts to do something about it, so every year, Aphesis teams up with volunteers and supporters to let approximately 1,000 young women know they are not alone. These high school and college age ladies receive 1 rose that lasts forever, a Father’s love letter, a card with a link to this site, and a note letting them know that “On this Valentine’s Day, remember that you are not alone. You are loved by the One whose love never fails – Jesus!”.
We Need Your Help
If you would like to like to get involved in any way, here are some ways we could use your help. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us. Our goal is to eventually encourage millions of young ladies all over the nation!